Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Paper Twirlies

There is an article about my quilling over on the Paper Twirlies Team blog! The Paper Twirlies are a team of paper quillers. Quilling is the art of making shapes out of rolled paper. It is also known as paper filigree. Filigree is a metal artform of making elaborate designs with scrolling shapes. Paper filigree started by rolling the paper around a feather quill, hence the name paper quilling. Paper quilling is capable of making many varied artforms: decorative scenes, filled in work, 3-D sculptures, jewellery, scrapbook and card embellishments and more! Read up about more paper twirlies team members and their art over on the Paper Twirlies Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts.